Wednesday, April 30, 2008

yay for compliments!!

so i finished my independent study final/paper on monday and today 1 of the proffs. i worked w/ (dr. hantzis) emailed me back saying:

"You are such an intelligent person and I enjoyed very much gaining
a sense of how your mind worked"

along w/ that she'd love to meet up w/ me over the summer to keep in touch because i am an awesome person/student and she also complimented me on how excellent my paper was!

i just like compliments from proffs. :)

def. not my first compliment, as i've recieved a lot of them over the last few years, but especially this past year i've recieved quite alot! i work hard, so i like to be complimented for it!!

other ies include compliments from dr. maule who has said "very brilliant and i have no doubt will be going places", "some of the best papers ive seen have come from you", "your legal brief (30 pages) was the best out of the entire 35 student class", "dr. van sickel and i love you; you're def one of our favorite students", and asking me to be her teaching assistant which is a BIG deal!

dr. rashid also told me this past year that my 20 page paper that i wrote for him was so exceptional that he wanted to keep it so future students could know what an "A"/exceptional paper looks like for reference.

besides compliments from Dr. Foster, Dr. Hews, Dr. MacAtee, Dr. Van Sickel, etc!

again, i just like compliments for my academic work!!

No comments: