Monday, March 17, 2008

Additionally.........

I finished my 30 page brief.....

And like I told my boyfriend, while I would prefer not to have homework or have a job where I have to work a lot of hours to have a good stable financial income......If I have to do it (which I do), then there is absolutely nothing else I would rather be doing than learning/working in the field of law! I really do love it!

I also picked up some books yesterday about "getting into law school". If you take the time to read them and really take in what they say (similar to lsat prep books), then they are really helpful. However, again, you have to take the time to thoroughly read them and take the messages that they're saying to have it be any help at all.

And, of course, my gorgeous boyfriend is back! After working a ton of hours last week and the rest of my time being devoted to working on my 30 page brief and of course missing my b/f like crazy, it was great to just relax w/ him and have a lot of fun this weekend...besides the whole me being the first one out second time in a row @ Risk :( lol!

No comments: