Tuesday, March 25, 2008

updates

1. dr. maule said i wrote "amazing" papers both for my 7 pg seminar paper and the 30 page legal brief! yay me! it wasn't hard; just VERY time consuming.....

2. i have the most amazing boyfriend EVER. but i already knew that :)

3. i've revamped my lsat studies...concentrating mainly on reading comprehension which i'm rocking at! studying hardcore for the 2 arguments sections! then still studying but not focusing all my attention on games (as i will never do that great in this section and if i can do outstanding in the other 3 i should be absolutely great) (but don't get me wrong, i'm still studying for the games part!) the reading comprehension part though i feel amazing with; i did so well w/ the study problems i did last night!

4. i'm feeling more optimistic about my potential real lsat score. just continue to work hard.

5. and i'm ordering old lsats w/ the answers so i can practice HARDCORE!!

No comments: