Thursday, March 6, 2008

first post.....

I'm currently a 4th year senior @ ISU. I have one more year left here and then on my way to law school! I've started the proccesses of researching law schools, studying for the lsat (which I take this June), and just in general getting ready for the hard journey of law school. I'm very excited, very nervous....I've been reading various law school blogs from people in law school and hope my law school experience, while tough, is still good (unlike how it seems with many other people). These law schools blogs have help me prepare myself for the worst (constant studying, hard classes, once A students now thrilled with C's and B's); I want to document my law school journey from the very beginning (even though I've over a yr away). Hopefully my blog will enlighten future law school students and help prepare them, the way I feel other law school blogs have helped me.

No comments: