Friday, March 7, 2008

Arguments and the LSAT/my spring break

Last night before going out to the Real Hacienda (love vegetarian Mexican food!!) w/ my gorgeous boyfriend, I finally finished the Arguments section of the Princeton PLSAT! Yay! Tonight or tomorrow, I'm focusing on doing timed problems just in that area and then on to games :( Hopefully the study sessions for games helps A LOT. Because that's my worst area. I feel like the Arguments sessions really helped; I'm excited to take another LSAT and see how much/if any I've improved....I really think I have already.

This week is spring break and tonight my boyfriend is going home :( I have to work about 30 hrs next week, work on homework, study for the LSAT hardcore, and work on/finish a 30 pg paper for one of my classes. boo! however, my b/f will be back next Friday, if not earlier, so yay!

No comments: